This is the perfect recipe to whip up something you need quickly and in a large quantity – like for a bake sale or last-minute party – cookies using cake mix. I also swear by my Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Cookies for a quick fix and last-minute guests. Neither recipe takes long, and people like to watch you cook. It makes them feel special.
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil (or other flavorless cooking oil)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Drop by the tablespoon-full onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown
- Extra Treat: frost the flat side of one cookie, and then put the flat side of another cookie on the frosting, for a delicious sandwich cookie.